Application deadline: June 15, 2022
All fees due: June 15, 2022
Show date/time: August 27, 10-4
Questions? Contact Carey and Jackie @ email@example.com
- We welcome any artist in a fine art or fine craft, who exhibits his or her own handmade works of art.
- All work exhibited must be original and produced by the exhibiting artist. Commercially manufactured products are not acceptable. An exception may be made for charity organizations.
- All artists are encouraged to set up and display outdoors. The artist and host studio will determine the display area and arrangements for set up and take down.
- Exhibitors will be expected to arrange set up before 10 am on August 27 and takedown after 4 pm with arrangements made with the host studio.
- Every artist will have a job with promotion, set up, or tear down for the art walk. A listing of jobs and online signup will be sent to all participating artists via signup genius.
- The Glens + Friends does not collect and remit taxes. Each artist must remit taxes for the Glens + Friends Art Market to both the city of Lakewood and the state.
- Artists are expected to promote the Art Market and will receive print postcards and digital marketing materials.
- The fee for participation is $75 and is due by June 15, 2022. Host artist fees are $65.
- Checks (payable to Jackie Gold) or cash accepted for fee payment.
- 100% of sales to be retained by the artist.
- There is no guarantee that you will be the only artist exhibiting in your category of art or craft.